We are committed to developing a good relationship with our students so that they will be able to understand our methods of education.
Our mission is to provide an all-round education to our students so that they will be able to flourish in today’s world.
CURRENT EDUCATION WORKSHOPS
The CBIR query technique is used for purposes, and it is a great opportunity for students to learn more about it.
Our News & Announcements
Gallery education, also called gallery learning is a term used to refer to the visual arts and aims to widen awareness and access to the same. Galleries by extension are social spaces that facilitate and respond to the needs of a large group of people whether they be families, disabled people, elderly people or young people. The goal is to encourage learning and access to people who are either acquainted with the visual arts or are completely new. These areas provide visitors with informal education about different unknown areas of interest that will both provide them with knowledge and arouse imagination and fascination in them. To achieve this goal many galleries and art museums have created gallery art programmes with their own departments that employ artists, educators and community leaders. We’ll go into a little bit more detail on who the educators are in just a moment but before that, it is important to know that education does not need a specific place or classroom to enlighten young minds.
Gallery educators can be a lot of different kinds of people
- Education professionals who use visual arts as a teaching tool
- Creative catalysts who work with artists, curators and directly with the community to enable connections between artists and the general public.
- Audience champions or people representing the interests of schools and the community in a gallery or the museum.
- Advocates and project managers who make sure meaningful projects and programmes are being promoted and delivered on time. They also campaign for the arts and education policy.
Now that we know who these educators are we can move on towards why gallery education is important or rather what its advantages are. Gallery education can promote visual literacy by helping people develop the tools and experience needed to appreciate and understand art on a deeper level. Many of the visitors that walk into these galleries are unaware of art in any form and hence unable to appreciate its beauty. Such visitors are given the chance to explore enough information that will change their views on the same, unlock creativity and further encourage people to explore their creative potential and contribute to the industry. It can also bring about cultural empowerment by informing people about different cultures and building people’s confidence of artists, galleries and the culture around them. All in all, these galleries help widen the horizons of its visitors and are a culmination of different resources that will both enlighten them and encourage them to ask crucial questions.
Each parent is deeply concerned with the wellbeing of their children. Sadly, they cannot be around them all the time. Research indicates that about 70 per cent of mothers work outside the home. When it’s time to report back to work, the most probable place to leave a child in a childcare centre.
There are numerous child care centres around, catering to the needs of working-class moms. These centres offer exceptional care services to your child since they have trained caregivers. Additionally, the caregivers and childcare centres are licenced to operate.
Any mom will want their child to get valuable socialisation whether you opt for in-home care, family daycare or a normal child care centre. Basically, you should find a place that should allow the wellbeing of your child. Thus, you can consider the below factors.
While most parents would consider the safety, health and proper growth of their babies, it is vital to find the cost. The cost of Burwood childcare centres charges varies greatly. You’ll need to compare the facilities versus the amount of money they charge. But, in most cases, a childcare centre is the most affordable option.
The way the staff interacts with children determines the growth and happiness of your child. A well-trained caregiver will stop at nothing to ensure that the children are happy, including playing with them. Typically, a caregiver who holds children on their lap or plays with them on the floor, especially in their early years is what you must consider.
At early stages, babies need attention – love, care and positive interaction with adults. Therefore, a warm and responsive environment is extremely important.
Children caregiver ratio
Experts recommend that with a proper staffing ratio, i.e., one adult to 3 babies of up to 12 months, babies can grow up well. For toddlers, i.e., 13 to 30 months, one staffer can attend to four of them effectively. This is an ideal situation that most daycares may not meet.
For proper management, Burwood childcare centres, like other childcare centres, put the children in groups of up to 8 babies, and two staffers manage each group. As the kids grow, the number increases per caregiver.
Licencing from the state is not a guarantee that your child will be safe. However, it shows that the institution you are dealing with has met the required set safety and health standard of operations. With such an institution, the chances are that your child will be safer as compared to those not licenced.
Child care philosophy/policies
Both you and the childcare must aggress on some philosophies of raising a child. You must be comfortable with policies concerning television, early education, soothing, discipline, and feeding, which are provided by the childcare centre.
- Discipline – what is the mode of discipline? It is timeouts or scolding
- Feeding – what kind of snacks and drinks do they give older babies?
- Sleeping – at what times does the caregiver allow napping, and for how long?
Do not forget to inquire about the sick-child policy and the backup plans in the event a caregiver is not around.
Asking open-ended questions can help concerning different aspects can help you arrive at an informed decision. Taking your child to childcare is a major decision. So ensure that you are comfortable with all the terms first. Check out Burwood child care – Being 3. Visit their facilities and ask questions from their staff to get a clear grasp of how they can help in caring for your child.
It is a process of certifying competence, credibility, and authority of an organisation against official standards laid down by ISO. They may be referred to as accredited certification bodies, which ensures that organisations’ certification process is acceptable and meets the quality assurance standards.
ISO 9001 Certification
It means that a body accredited by ANSI- ASQ has audited the ISO 9001 QMS and is certain that the organisation meets all the ISO 9001:2008 QMS standard requirements. It refers to organisations committed to quality management is unquestionable through customer focus, continually improving processes and interactions within the organisations are fully documented and show strong commitment and assurance to conform with ISO 9001 Quality management standards.
The certificates an organisation receives after accreditation will have ANAB and IAF logos, and at the same time, organisations are warned to be wary of unscrupulous individuals purporting to be certified accreditors when they are not. You should be accredited by ANAB and other appropriate accreditation bodies if they are from other regions and their certificates bear the ANAB and IAF logos. After your organisation getting accredited, you can announce your ISO 9001 certification to the world and not the ISO certified.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification
After getting a certification, organisations should be free to communicate the same to their customers and prospects, that you now bear QMS that is fully compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 QMS standards. This information can be relayed through websites, brochures, and other media. However, using the ISO logo is restricted.
The following are some of the genuine reasons why you should take action to get your organisation ISO certified.
- Your business is being edged out of business by competitors who are already ISO 9001 certified because your business is not.
- No one is happy and comfortable doing business with a company that does not have quality management standards when there are a lot of companies that conform with ISO to choose from.
- It is important to get an ISO 9001 certification to enjoy and boost a livelihood.
The misconception of ISO 9001
There have been misconceptions about ISO 9001 certification. The following are some of the misconceptions I have compiled for you:
ISO 9001 isn’t for small entities
This misconception that small business does not have the capacity to meet the minimum requirement of ISO 9001 certification is real. It is not true because ISO 9001 certification considers the efficiency of a business and not the size. The flexibility of ISO 9001 allows it to cover all kinds of business.
There is a misconception that documentation for ISO 9001 certification uses a one-size-fits-all process, which is not true. The fact is that ISO will work with you to document your business using a bespoke kind of documentation that best describes your business processes.
ISO 9001 as a manufacturing standard
ISO 9001 has always been referred to as a manufacturing standard, which is not true.
Having an ISO 9001 accreditation from Atlas Certification in your business earns your authority over others. After meeting all the regulatory standards and offer great services, products, and certified processes to satisfy your clients, you position your business to earn an improved revenue stream. Your competitors are not happy about that, and they are right now staging ways to edge you out, this is because we treat the business as a war, and if you do not guard your territory well, the competitors will not hesitate to take over.
Are you considering a boarding school education for your child? As a parent you might have already thought of the right educational institution. While a boarding school might sound like a pretty drastic step, the quality education offered at these schools can’t be undermined.
While there are a certain genre of parents who believe their child would do just as ell at a day school, there are few who know that nothing tops the quality of an education at a boarding school. There are several reasons why you should choose a boarding school education for your child, some of these include the following.
Why go for a boarding school in Queensland
- The teachers. Yes, that’s right. Teachers at a boarding school are people who have excelled in their chosen field of academics. They are dedicated to imparting as much knowledge as they can in their chosen subject. They are dedicated to learning throughout and imparting all the necessary information to students who are willing to learn from them. These are teachers who have years of experience. They are also dedicated and full of enthusiasm. Learning from such a teacher is an opportunity which your child shouldn’t be missing. Boarding schools sometimes have the best faculty ever.
- Boarding schools in Queensland have some of the best sports and gaming facilities. They have a wide range of sports and team facilities which are unmatched at any day school. There are all kinds of sports to enjoy, from hockey, cricket squash and swimming and a great deal more. Students can not only polish their academic skills but also get an opportunity to enjoy the team effort and adventure which sports provide for everyone.
- Better art facilities. Your child is interested in theatre? Do they like to sing, are they passionate about writing? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, be assured your child could get ample opportunity to polish their art skills at a boarding school in Brisbane, QLD.
- Being at a boarding school provide ample opportunities to brush one’s academic skills. At a regular day school you may at the most get an education from nine to two or three. At a boarding school, there are evening classes as well. This extra focus on academics help students become more disciplined and also study everything in a great deal more detail. This is why students at boarding schools excel academically when compared to their peers who attend day schools.
- Going to a boarding school helps teaches children learn their responsibilities at an early age. The first step towards maturity is when students are away from their home. They learn to fend for themselves. They wake up on their own, manage their schedule without any parental intervention. Plus they learn to manage their academics and extra-curricular activities. Also the discipline code for boarding school instills in students the appreciation of following a set routine.
So you have made a decision to enrol your child in a day care centre? It’s a tough decision which parents of young children have to make. No matter what their reason is to send their child to day care, it should be made while keeping all of the following things in mind.
When choosing a child care in Townsville
Once you have decided to send your child to a child care in Townsville, make sure to ask the following questions. Asking the right questions would help you make an informed decision.
- When you visit the day care make sure to look at the physical environment of the place. Is it neat ad well kept? The environment should be such that your child is safe and secure in it. It should look clean and inviting.
- Take a look at the way the staff interacts with the children. Do they have opportunities for one on one interaction? Of course at a child care you can’t expect your child to get complete attention, but check out the ratio of the caregivers to the number of children.
- Ask the child care centers if they have any policy for children when they are feeling sick or if they suffer any injury on site.
- What kind of safety practices they have? Is the place fire hazard secure? In case of a natural calamity how would they manage children this small?
- Some day cares have special staff which specializes in first aid and CPR for infants and toddlers. Does your child care have such individuals
- Do they have a protocol when it comes to administering medications when the need arises?
- Also do they have policies in order to manage food allergies? Meals served at a day care are same for every child. If your child suffers a certain food allergy you need to make sure the admin knows about it. They would then be able to provide a substitute for your child.
- What kind of activities do they have to help stimulate the child’s mental and physical abilities? So they place emphasis on social activities. It is important for your child to learn important social skills while at day care. These social skills come in handy when they are about to enroll for kindergarten.
- Do they have activities like puzzles and Legos? Things which help a child think and become more creative. Building blocks is a great way to stimulate a child’s creativity. Also do they offer any type of reading program? The importance of reading can’t be stressed enough.
- Get to know what supplies the day care would provide your child and what supplies are you supposed to send from home. In case of very young children most centers require parents to send a blankie so the child feels safe and secure.
- Are they offering well balanced meals for the children? Are the meals cooked the centre or do they have it catered from somewhere.
Asking all these questions would help you choose the right child care in Townsville.
Museums are centres filled with information designed to enlighten and educate the curious mind. Especially for children, museums introduce them to unknown worlds, spark their imagination and provide them with valuable learning experiences. Despite popular belief that museums only help fuel academic education, they, in fact, help broaden their horizons and provide knowledge regarding all spheres of life.
In this article have explored the importance of taking children to the museum
1: ENCOURAGES A LOVE OF HISTORY:
As the caretakers and guardians of history, museums offer children bigger connections and references to history than a traditional class. Taking your child to any museum, be it, a child museum, an art gallery of a science museum, each will play a huge role in impacting their historical knowledge and the innovation taking place before their eyes. Parents themselves don’t have to be ardent history lovers to take their kids to the museum. Reading out plagues to them, encouraging them to ask questions and holding their attention is more than enough.
2: PROVIDES AN EFFECTIVE WAY OF LEARNING:
As informal learning environments, museums are a culmination of resources that promote informal education which is a process by which individuals acquire values, knowledge, skills etc. that are not applicable to the only field but will aid them for a lifetime. A single visit to a museum near you will provide children with in-depth knowledge about different subjects that they can acquire slowly for museums let you stay as long as you want.
3: COMPARE AND CONTRAST: One of the biggest perks of visiting a museum is that since it is so packed with exhibits and information, it gives children the opportunity to analyse and compare between different exhibits and pinpoint what information is important. Being able to thus compare and contrast is crucial towards developing critical thinking skills in children.
4: ENCOURAGES QUESTIONS:
Museums are well enough equipped to awaken curiosity in young minds which in turn will lead to these children asking questions. Some of these questions may have immediate answers, some of them might need a great deal of thought to answer and some of them might not have any answers at all. No matter what they asked, all of these questions must be equally encouraged and children must be given the confidence to find the answers to them on their own.
5: MUSEUMS INSPIRE:
Museums have the ability to leave its visitors in awe of its grandeur and the amount of information it holds. They provide inspiration to young children via its resources including the planetarium that leaves them fascinated about the night sky and the solar system, the skeletons that keep them thinking about life before them, the artworks that arouse the creative mind etc. All in all, museums encourage children to dream, wonder and fantasise.