We are committed to developing a good relationship with our students so that they will be able to understand our methods of education.
Our mission is to provide an all-round education to our students so that they will be able to flourish in today’s world.
CURRENT EDUCATION WORKSHOPS
The CBIR query technique is used for purposes, and it is a great opportunity for students to learn more about it.
Our News & Announcements
Looking to buy some art prints in Brisbane? Until you work in an art gallery or are a curator, choosing art may not come to you naturally. The simple thought of visiting a gallery might seem like a tough task. It’s common for anyone to feel intimidated. You may consider whether a certain print is suitable for your wall or room. The different sizes might puzzle you as well. However choosing the right kind of art prints may not be so difficult if you keep the following things in mind.
Go for whatever appeals to you
Since, it’s you who wants to buy art for their homes, it is obvious that the choice should be based on what actually appeals to you. Just because your friends have chosen neutral prints and designs doesn’t mean that you should go for these as well. On the other hand if you like vibrancy and bright colors, then you may want to invest in pieces which are vivid and eye catching. However the art should be the expression and the rest of the home décor should complement it. If you are decorating your home and have chosen the art first, make sure that the color scheme of the room complement the art and makes it a focal point instead of taking away from it. The key is to make sure that there isn’t a great deal going on in a room.
Choosing the right sized art prints
You have got to be particular about the size of the art prints. It’s important to keep the dimensions of the room in your mind before buying art prints. You can choose one or two large pieces and make sure you complement these with a few small sized ones. If you plan on buying oversized art prints these should simply be the focal point of the room and can do well when used on a standalone basis.
Large frames on the other hand can be complemented with a few small sized ones. Medium pieces though look better when grouped with other medium sized paintings to create a series. Small pints can be ideal for a room which is small yet needs wall décor.
There are other things which should be kept in mind as well, these include:
- Also keep in mind that any picture shouldn’t be two third longer than your sofa or bedding.
- All frames should be placed at fifteen to twenty centimeters away from the furniture
- If you are looking to decorate a big wall but favor smaller frames, make sure you collect more frames to create a look which is appealing and aesthetic.
- Also consider the room height when choosing art prints. The painting should be enough to fill in the length and width
- Choose art pieces which are similar in style to create a look of balance and harmony. This could be similarity in color scheme or even in style. You may choose bohemian or rustic. Go for whatever appeals to your aesthetic sense.
Gallery education, also called gallery learning is a term used to refer to the visual arts and aims to widen awareness and access to the same. Galleries by extension are social spaces that facilitate and respond to the needs of a large group of people whether they be families, disabled people, elderly people or young people. The goal is to encourage learning and access to people who are either acquainted with the visual arts or are completely new. These areas provide visitors with informal education about different unknown areas of interest that will both provide them with knowledge and arouse imagination and fascination in them. To achieve this goal many galleries and art museums have created gallery art programmes with their own departments that employ artists, educators and community leaders. We’ll go into a little bit more detail on who the educators are in just a moment but before that, it is important to know that education does not need a specific place or classroom to enlighten young minds.
Gallery educators can be a lot of different kinds of people
- Education professionals who use visual arts as a teaching tool
- Creative catalysts who work with artists, curators and directly with the community to enable connections between artists and the general public.
- Audience champions or people representing the interests of schools and the community in a gallery or the museum.
- Advocates and project managers who make sure meaningful projects and programmes are being promoted and delivered on time. They also campaign for the arts and education policy.
Now that we know who these educators are we can move on towards why gallery education is important or rather what its advantages are. Gallery education can promote visual literacy by helping people develop the tools and experience needed to appreciate and understand art on a deeper level. Many of the visitors that walk into these galleries are unaware of art in any form and hence unable to appreciate its beauty. Such visitors are given the chance to explore enough information that will change their views on the same, unlock creativity and further encourage people to explore their creative potential and contribute to the industry. It can also bring about cultural empowerment by informing people about different cultures and building people’s confidence of artists, galleries and the culture around them. All in all, these galleries help widen the horizons of its visitors and are a culmination of different resources that will both enlighten them and encourage them to ask crucial questions.
Have you decided to start your childcare in Cranbourne? Do you think that you have made the right decision? Starting any business can be very hectic to every businessperson. You have to come up with tactics that will help you in starting the business and running it successfully.
One of the businesses that you can venture into and become more successful is the child care business. This is because so many people are looking for caregivers to employ, but there is none. In case you have this as your business idea, then you should think of this as your business opportunity. The following are some of the tips that can help you in starting a childcare business in Cranbourne:
1. Learn about the requirements of the business.
One of the steps that you need to follow when you are opening a business is learning about the legal requirements of the company. This will give you an easier time when you are opening the lesson. When you are starting the childcare business, the essential thing that you need to do is to make sure that you have a clue about the legal documents that you need. This includes the license, which is one of the vital documents that every business owner must-have.
2. Have a business plan.
A business plan is essential when you are starting any business. This is because it helps any business owner to define the mission, objectives, and vision of their business. For this reason, you must make sure that you have your business plan so that you can plan your objectives, goals and the aims of your business. This will help you even when you begin running your child care business.
3. Select a strategic location of the childcare centre.
When you are starting a childcare business in Cranbourne, you must make sure that you have come up with a strategic location where you can start this business. It would be best if you found an area where you will locate your business and a place where it will be convenient for you. The location of your childcare must attract your clients and should be easily accessible.
4. Get qualified and experienced staff.
When you are opening your child care business, you must have the staff who will be helping you in taking care of the children who will be brought to you. These staff must be qualified in offering their services. You must make sure that you have taken your time to hire your staff. This includes interviewing and relating to these staffs before you hire them. You must make sure that you have hired qualified and experienced staff so that you can offer quality services to your clients.
5. Purchase the required equipment for your childcare business.
Childcare requires some special equipment that will be used by the children as they play. You must make sure that you have purchased the right equipment before you start this business. Some of the equipment that you can buy include the safety equipment, cleaning equipment, toys, baby gear and furniture.
6. Market your business.
It would be best if you also made sure that people are aware of the existence of your child care services in Cranbourne. One of the best ways to do this is by marketing your business. When you sell your business, you can have more people bringing their children to you and hence you will have more clients. You can also indicate the hours of operation and the cost of the services when you are marketing your business. Select the different ways in which you can effectively market your childcare business.
There is nothing more daunting for a parent then to pack a healthy lunch for their toddler who attends a day care. It becomes even tougher when your little one is a picky eater or is allergic to certain foods. What’s more childcare these days have a policy about not sending certain food items to school either. So what do you do about it?
Dieticians suggest that all toddlers aged 14 to 35 months can eat solid foods which are modified in a safe to chew texture. This means boiling or steaming the food so that it’s easier to swallow. However, parents should avoid giving food which is too salty or has too much sugar. Also food like popcorn needs to be avoided because of the choking hazard which is presents. Instead the food should be cut in mall bite sized pieces. This goes for meat as well as fruits and vegetables. Also try to keep the portion sizes mall. Toddlers don’t eat a great deal. An ideal portion size is less than 50% of what an adult might eat in a single sitting.
Worried about what you should be packing for your toddler? Don’t worry, the following lunch ideas from the expert caregivers at Clayton childcare have you covered. The next time you find yourself wondering on what to pack for lunch, do consider the following:
- Chicken which is cut into bite sized pieces or shredded is a good source of iron and protein plus it would help keep your child active during the time they spend at daycare.
- Raw vegetables like zucchini which is peeled and cut into small pieces are a good option as well. These are packed with water and are a healthy source of fiber. Cherry tomatoes are a good option as well.
- Yogurt and fruit slices are also a good option. Children can easily dip their fruit in their favorite yogurt and enjoy a healthy meal. Yogurt contains good bacteria which helps keep their stomach stronger. Also the calcium in yogurt helps make their bones grow stronger.
- Different shaped pasta is always appealing to children. Toss in a few cooked veggie and meat and you would have a meal which you little one would surely love. The perfect balance of carbs and protein a stir fry pasta is a good meal to pack for your toddler.
- Sandwiches with a number of fillings are a good option too. Now is a good time to introduce whole wheat bread to your little one. They would enjoy the taste and the texture as well. You can choose to add cheese or dressing or even avocado spread into the sandwich. The option are endless and make up for a really filling meal.
- Homemade muffins are good too. Children get to enjoy a little bit of sweetened cake.
The above mentioned are a few simple ideas from the teachers at a child care centre in Clayton. They know that a well fed toddler is a happy toddler.
Each parent is deeply concerned with the wellbeing of their children. Sadly, they cannot be around them all the time. Research indicates that about 70 per cent of mothers work outside the home. When it’s time to report back to work, the most probable place to leave a child in a childcare centre.
There are numerous child care centres around, catering to the needs of working-class moms. These centres offer exceptional care services to your child since they have trained caregivers. Additionally, the caregivers and childcare centres are licenced to operate.
Any mom will want their child to get valuable socialisation whether you opt for in-home care, family daycare or a normal child care centre. Basically, you should find a place that should allow the wellbeing of your child. Thus, you can consider the below factors.
While most parents would consider the safety, health and proper growth of their babies, it is vital to find the cost. The cost of Burwood childcare centres charges varies greatly. You’ll need to compare the facilities versus the amount of money they charge. But, in most cases, a childcare centre is the most affordable option.
The way the staff interacts with children determines the growth and happiness of your child. A well-trained caregiver will stop at nothing to ensure that the children are happy, including playing with them. Typically, a caregiver who holds children on their lap or plays with them on the floor, especially in their early years is what you must consider.
At early stages, babies need attention – love, care and positive interaction with adults. Therefore, a warm and responsive environment is extremely important.
Children caregiver ratio
Experts recommend that with a proper staffing ratio, i.e., one adult to 3 babies of up to 12 months, babies can grow up well. For toddlers, i.e., 13 to 30 months, one staffer can attend to four of them effectively. This is an ideal situation that most daycares may not meet.
For proper management, Burwood childcare centres, like other childcare centres, put the children in groups of up to 8 babies, and two staffers manage each group. As the kids grow, the number increases per caregiver.
Licencing from the state is not a guarantee that your child will be safe. However, it shows that the institution you are dealing with has met the required set safety and health standard of operations. With such an institution, the chances are that your child will be safer as compared to those not licenced.
Child care philosophy/policies
Both you and the childcare must aggress on some philosophies of raising a child. You must be comfortable with policies concerning television, early education, soothing, discipline, and feeding, which are provided by the childcare centre.
- Discipline – what is the mode of discipline? It is timeouts or scolding
- Feeding – what kind of snacks and drinks do they give older babies?
- Sleeping – at what times does the caregiver allow napping, and for how long?
Do not forget to inquire about the sick-child policy and the backup plans in the event a caregiver is not around.
Asking open-ended questions can help concerning different aspects can help you arrive at an informed decision. Taking your child to childcare is a major decision. So ensure that you are comfortable with all the terms first. Check out Burwood child care – Being 3. Visit their facilities and ask questions from their staff to get a clear grasp of how they can help in caring for your child.
It is a process of certifying competence, credibility, and authority of an organisation against official standards laid down by ISO. They may be referred to as accredited certification bodies, which ensures that organisations’ certification process is acceptable and meets the quality assurance standards.
ISO 9001 Certification
It means that a body accredited by ANSI- ASQ has audited the ISO 9001 QMS and is certain that the organisation meets all the ISO 9001:2008 QMS standard requirements. It refers to organisations committed to quality management is unquestionable through customer focus, continually improving processes and interactions within the organisations are fully documented and show strong commitment and assurance to conform with ISO 9001 Quality management standards.
The certificates an organisation receives after accreditation will have ANAB and IAF logos, and at the same time, organisations are warned to be wary of unscrupulous individuals purporting to be certified accreditors when they are not. You should be accredited by ANAB and other appropriate accreditation bodies if they are from other regions and their certificates bear the ANAB and IAF logos. After your organisation getting accredited, you can announce your ISO 9001 certification to the world and not the ISO certified.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification
After getting a certification, organisations should be free to communicate the same to their customers and prospects, that you now bear QMS that is fully compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 QMS standards. This information can be relayed through websites, brochures, and other media. However, using the ISO logo is restricted.
The following are some of the genuine reasons why you should take action to get your organisation ISO certified.
- Your business is being edged out of business by competitors who are already ISO 9001 certified because your business is not.
- No one is happy and comfortable doing business with a company that does not have quality management standards when there are a lot of companies that conform with ISO to choose from.
- It is important to get an ISO 9001 certification to enjoy and boost a livelihood.
The misconception of ISO 9001
There have been misconceptions about ISO 9001 certification. The following are some of the misconceptions I have compiled for you:
ISO 9001 isn’t for small entities
This misconception that small business does not have the capacity to meet the minimum requirement of ISO 9001 certification is real. It is not true because ISO 9001 certification considers the efficiency of a business and not the size. The flexibility of ISO 9001 allows it to cover all kinds of business.
There is a misconception that documentation for ISO 9001 certification uses a one-size-fits-all process, which is not true. The fact is that ISO will work with you to document your business using a bespoke kind of documentation that best describes your business processes.
ISO 9001 as a manufacturing standard
ISO 9001 has always been referred to as a manufacturing standard, which is not true.
Having an ISO 9001 accreditation from Atlas Certification in your business earns your authority over others. After meeting all the regulatory standards and offer great services, products, and certified processes to satisfy your clients, you position your business to earn an improved revenue stream. Your competitors are not happy about that, and they are right now staging ways to edge you out, this is because we treat the business as a war, and if you do not guard your territory well, the competitors will not hesitate to take over.
Are you considering a boarding school education for your child? As a parent you might have already thought of the right educational institution. While a boarding school might sound like a pretty drastic step, the quality education offered at these schools can’t be undermined.
While there are a certain genre of parents who believe their child would do just as ell at a day school, there are few who know that nothing tops the quality of an education at a boarding school. There are several reasons why you should choose a boarding school education for your child, some of these include the following.
Why go for a boarding school in Queensland
- The teachers. Yes, that’s right. Teachers at a boarding school are people who have excelled in their chosen field of academics. They are dedicated to imparting as much knowledge as they can in their chosen subject. They are dedicated to learning throughout and imparting all the necessary information to students who are willing to learn from them. These are teachers who have years of experience. They are also dedicated and full of enthusiasm. Learning from such a teacher is an opportunity which your child shouldn’t be missing. Boarding schools sometimes have the best faculty ever.
- Boarding schools in Queensland have some of the best sports and gaming facilities. They have a wide range of sports and team facilities which are unmatched at any day school. There are all kinds of sports to enjoy, from hockey, cricket squash and swimming and a great deal more. Students can not only polish their academic skills but also get an opportunity to enjoy the team effort and adventure which sports provide for everyone.
- Better art facilities. Your child is interested in theatre? Do they like to sing, are they passionate about writing? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, be assured your child could get ample opportunity to polish their art skills at a boarding school in Brisbane, QLD.
- Being at a boarding school provide ample opportunities to brush one’s academic skills. At a regular day school you may at the most get an education from nine to two or three. At a boarding school, there are evening classes as well. This extra focus on academics help students become more disciplined and also study everything in a great deal more detail. This is why students at boarding schools excel academically when compared to their peers who attend day schools.
- Going to a boarding school helps teaches children learn their responsibilities at an early age. The first step towards maturity is when students are away from their home. They learn to fend for themselves. They wake up on their own, manage their schedule without any parental intervention. Plus they learn to manage their academics and extra-curricular activities. Also the discipline code for boarding school instills in students the appreciation of following a set routine.
So you have made a decision to enrol your child in a day care centre? It’s a tough decision which parents of young children have to make. No matter what their reason is to send their child to day care, it should be made while keeping all of the following things in mind.
When choosing a child care in Townsville
Once you have decided to send your child to a child care in Townsville, make sure to ask the following questions. Asking the right questions would help you make an informed decision.
- When you visit the day care make sure to look at the physical environment of the place. Is it neat ad well kept? The environment should be such that your child is safe and secure in it. It should look clean and inviting.
- Take a look at the way the staff interacts with the children. Do they have opportunities for one on one interaction? Of course at a child care you can’t expect your child to get complete attention, but check out the ratio of the caregivers to the number of children.
- Ask the child care centers if they have any policy for children when they are feeling sick or if they suffer any injury on site.
- What kind of safety practices they have? Is the place fire hazard secure? In case of a natural calamity how would they manage children this small?
- Some day cares have special staff which specializes in first aid and CPR for infants and toddlers. Does your child care have such individuals
- Do they have a protocol when it comes to administering medications when the need arises?
- Also do they have policies in order to manage food allergies? Meals served at a day care are same for every child. If your child suffers a certain food allergy you need to make sure the admin knows about it. They would then be able to provide a substitute for your child.
- What kind of activities do they have to help stimulate the child’s mental and physical abilities? So they place emphasis on social activities. It is important for your child to learn important social skills while at day care. These social skills come in handy when they are about to enroll for kindergarten.
- Do they have activities like puzzles and Legos? Things which help a child think and become more creative. Building blocks is a great way to stimulate a child’s creativity. Also do they offer any type of reading program? The importance of reading can’t be stressed enough.
- Get to know what supplies the day care would provide your child and what supplies are you supposed to send from home. In case of very young children most centers require parents to send a blankie so the child feels safe and secure.
- Are they offering well balanced meals for the children? Are the meals cooked the centre or do they have it catered from somewhere.
Asking all these questions would help you choose the right child care in Townsville.
Museums are centres filled with information designed to enlighten and educate the curious mind. Especially for children, museums introduce them to unknown worlds, spark their imagination and provide them with valuable learning experiences. Despite popular belief that museums only help fuel academic education, they, in fact, help broaden their horizons and provide knowledge regarding all spheres of life.
In this article have explored the importance of taking children to the museum
1: ENCOURAGES A LOVE OF HISTORY:
As the caretakers and guardians of history, museums offer children bigger connections and references to history than a traditional class. Taking your child to any museum, be it, a child museum, an art gallery of a science museum, each will play a huge role in impacting their historical knowledge and the innovation taking place before their eyes. Parents themselves don’t have to be ardent history lovers to take their kids to the museum. Reading out plagues to them, encouraging them to ask questions and holding their attention is more than enough.
2: PROVIDES AN EFFECTIVE WAY OF LEARNING:
As informal learning environments, museums are a culmination of resources that promote informal education which is a process by which individuals acquire values, knowledge, skills etc. that are not applicable to the only field but will aid them for a lifetime. A single visit to a museum near you will provide children with in-depth knowledge about different subjects that they can acquire slowly for museums let you stay as long as you want.
3: COMPARE AND CONTRAST: One of the biggest perks of visiting a museum is that since it is so packed with exhibits and information, it gives children the opportunity to analyse and compare between different exhibits and pinpoint what information is important. Being able to thus compare and contrast is crucial towards developing critical thinking skills in children.
4: ENCOURAGES QUESTIONS:
Museums are well enough equipped to awaken curiosity in young minds which in turn will lead to these children asking questions. Some of these questions may have immediate answers, some of them might need a great deal of thought to answer and some of them might not have any answers at all. No matter what they asked, all of these questions must be equally encouraged and children must be given the confidence to find the answers to them on their own.
5: MUSEUMS INSPIRE:
Museums have the ability to leave its visitors in awe of its grandeur and the amount of information it holds. They provide inspiration to young children via its resources including the planetarium that leaves them fascinated about the night sky and the solar system, the skeletons that keep them thinking about life before them, the artworks that arouse the creative mind etc. All in all, museums encourage children to dream, wonder and fantasise.